There are a few seats left in a class in Email Marketing for Small Businesses and Non-profits I’m teaching starting Sept. 28 at Sanford Adult Ed here in southern Maine.
This is one of those “old-fashioned” kinds of classes. You know — in-person, in a classroom, not online. So there will be plenty of time for questions and discussions.
I’ll cover why email is still an affordable, effective marketing tool for businesses and non-profits. You’ll develop a better understand of its benefits, and discover exactly where and how to begin.
Topics covered will include:
- Setting up and growing your own in-house mailing list
- Mail list service providers
- Opt-in vs. double opt-in signups: which and why
- How to eliminate spam problems
- Ways to use email: e-newsletters, email blasts, special offers, courses, auto-responders
- Writing emails that get response
- Landing pages: what and why